Monday, October 17, 2011

Plush You! 2011 has opened!

[ Adding a link to Jessica's PlushroomSoup blog where she posted photos of the show since she was able to go to the opening! Check it out it's awesome :)  ]


The new edition of the Plush You! show opened this past Friday in Seattle at the amazing Schmancy gallery which is owned by the great Kristen Rask.
I was not able to attend the opening this year but my plush were there to represent me :)
All the plush will be on sale on the Plush You! website soon! and you can read my interview on this link if you want to know more :)
 Madame Clofullia the Bearded Lady and her amazing Strongman!




All my plush are hand sewn with lots of care and love! Run to Schmancy if you can to see all the amazing plush on display, there are so many talented artists there you will be blown away!
You can check out Kristen's Flickr page in the meantime if you can't make it there, I'm sure she will have some pictures up soon!


Cheers!
Hibou

No comments:

Post a Comment