Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Button Mashers at OhNo!Doom

I'm happy to announce that my fellow Plushteamers and I are participating to the amazing gallery OhNo!Doom's new show: Super Button Mashers - opening on February 11th - 6-10pm.
Super Button Mashers is a group show tribute to the gamers in all of us. We came up with some plush versions of our favorite game characters and from what I've seen so far it's going to be worth going to chicago for!

....and book the date to come see it in person if you can.
In the meantime here is a sneak peak at what I came up with!
"Original Frogger with its log" -all hand sewn- felt & cotton thread - Hibou Designs

"Original Pong Arcade" -all hand sewn- felt & cotton thread - Hibou Designs

More details and pics soon... in the meantime you can check OhNo!Doom's Facebook page for updates.
Cheers!
Your Pong lover, Hibou


No comments:

Post a Comment